The best things in life are not things.
A child is a story yet to be told.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam!


Yesterday was Syvanah's first day of Sunbeams. I thought it would be as easy as introducing her to nursery, but she was too aware of what was going on. She didn't stay in Primary and I found her walking around in the halls. I let her shadow me for a while, while I tended to the different nurseries, but she kept begging to go to nursery and asking me where her class was. She heard the nurseries singing familiar songs and would try to sneak in with the younger kids. Finally, I had her changed to a sunbeam class where she knew more of the kids and she did better. She followed her teacher in and sat down with a boy she knows named Kage. I didn't hear from her again until I went to pick her up after church. My children are growing so quickly, I looked forward to her being able to attend Primary and activities I blinked and now it's happening! I love these pics, she's being so cheesy!

No comments:

Post a Comment