Friday, April 15, 2011
Nursing Preceptorship
For the few that follow my blog- hang tight. I am in the last portion of my nurse schooling. I passed my final and now need to complete a four-week preceptorship after which I can attend my pinning ceremony on May 13th (also my sister and my father-in-law's birthday!). I have been a bit on hold as far as blogging goes with completion of schooling in sight. I will be taking the boards soon, probably June, in which I will officially be a registered nurse! Now if I can figure out how to register for the test I'll be home free! After which, I will catch up on lost time on the blog- including but not limited to Taylor's 2nd birthday, ultrasound pics of baby number 3, and perhaps my pinning ceremony! Wish me luck and bear with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your plate has been full...... sounds like you are feeling about your blog how I was about my journal!(=
ReplyDelete