7.jpg)
8.jpg)
We've been home for almost a week now, and are still trying to adjust to a new security system and numerous things that need to be done and caught up on after a long vacation. It was fun, and at times, I am sad we live so far, but I don't know if we'd visit any more often than we already do, it would just make visiting easier. Anyway, it was fun hanging out with the family.
9.jpg)
I enjoyed getting to get to know my nephews better, especially trying to trick one-year old Jacob into believing I was his mother. He's a smart little guy and would only take so many tricks before he knew what I was up to. He loves Syvanah though! Syvanah loved mothering Jacob. She would give him butterfly kisses and he didn't even mind (he's such a patient little guy). I tried to get a picture of her giving him butterfly kisses, but as I was giving her instructions on what to do I scared shy little Jacob. He looked at me, started crying and crawled away. Syvanah thought it was her fault and started crying. I told her, "oh, I think I made him cry". Between sobs she said, "no, I made him cry". Anyway, I was able to snap a picture of the situation that tells it all. Even when I showed her the picture she told me, "that's Syvanah scaring Jacob". Again, I corrected her in that it was myself that scared him.
Oh her little face is so sad. It makes me want to cry! She is so sweet! Welcome home!
ReplyDelete