.jpg)
My birthday was on the first and I'm just now getting around to posting it. It was a good day as we celebrated my 27th birthday. I picked myself out a strawberry shortcake from the bakery which we enjoyed after a pizza dinner at Barro's. It was a nice day as I received many birthday wishes from family and friends. What I enjoyed most was just being in the company of my family. Tyson later surprised me with a bouquet of lillies which I don't know if that was for my birthday or just because he loves me but I feel like I'm one lucky mother and wife.
Well, what a bad friend I am! I'm sorry that I missed your birthday. It sounds like you had a picture perfect day! Happy belated Birthday!! You deserve the best! Take care!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday Shelbs! Hey, I'm a horrible cousin. I will honestly say I thought about you on August 1st and I'm sorry I never called you. Your cake sure looks yummy. Glad to hear you had a great day anyway.
ReplyDelete