The best things in life are not things.
A child is a story yet to be told.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Seven Month Taylor

Taylor is over half a year already! I can't believe it, the first half of his life is such a blur. Taylor has finally started sitting up. At first he needed the piano for support, but now he sits up confidently and catches himself as he begins to tilt. He still prefers to inch worm around the house, but has become quit proficient at it as he has not learned that there is a much easier way to get around. Syvanah does a great imitation of Taylor. She'll rock on her hands and knees and throw herself forward like Taylor does. It's really funny to watch them both crawl around the room this way.

Taylor's last doctor's appointment charted him in the 20th percentile for height and 5-10th percentile in weight. I've decided to up his solids to twice a day in hopes he'll put on the pounds. Once again the doctor wasn't concerned, just happy to see he's continuing to grow.

We sure love this little guy and enjoy his enthusiasm for life. My kids continue to make me laugh, especially when I watch Taylor crawl out of pants, that's why they are lacking in these pictures with Ringo.

1 comment:

  1. Taylor is such a little ham. Darling pictures of him, I love the cluster collages you've done. That's funny about him literally crawling out of his pants, too cute. Taylor has such a great smile!

    ReplyDelete