.jpg)
The Easter traditions started with an easter egg hunted Syvanah and I did for play group. She had a lot of fun, especially when they brought a real rabbit that the kids got to chase around the yard a bit. Syvanah had a good eye for those eggs and collected a good collection.
1.jpg)
Syvanah and Taylor were able to do another Easter egg hunt with the neighborhood south of us, La Fortina. Syvanah got another good collection of eggs. Taylor... he was more interested in the lollipop he found in the beginning. He wasn't real interested in collecting eggs as you can see by his empty basket.
2.jpg)
Syvanah and I had fun coloring eggs Saturday in preparation for Easter Sunday. Syvanah doesn't know I made deviled eggs out of them. She named each of them; Mommy, Daddy, Syvanah, Taylor, Aleah, and Ringo. (Aleah's one of her friends). She went through three different shirts before she finished, but I was able to quickly get the stains out of all of them.
3.jpg)
Easter morning was conference weekend. Taylor was up first, as usual. It didn't take him long to find his basket and quickly fill his cheeks with Robin's Eggs (my favorite). We had to take the remainder out of his basket because I was afraid he would choke (plus, I secretly wanted to eat them all). You can see his cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk. It took a while before they disolved enough for him to swallow. Taylor got a sticker book (which Syvanah much enjoyed)
4.jpg)
Syvanah got up next and she looked all through the house. It turned out her basket was hidden in the pantry. She was a lot more excited than she looks in her pictures. She got some work books (which if you know Syvanah, she loves work books).
I love Easter. After conference that evening we took time to teach Syvanah about the Atonement. We watched He Lives, which I thought would be too much for her, but she watched and seemed empathetic.
No comments:
Post a Comment