.jpg)
I finished Block II of nursing school a few weeks ago. I passed, which means I'll be starting Block III in the fall. In the mean time, my friends and I have been "challanged" to do one simple activity a day with our kids for the month of May. I was excited to start this, especially knowing Syvanah's is coming down to her last few months of not being in school. I really want to value the time we have left together without school. (She'll be starting preschool when I start Block III, then she'll have school for the next 12 years!) There have been days where we fell behind on our daily activities, but we've been catching up pretty good. I love my little kids so much. I think of them frequently when I'm at school or clinicals. I also don't want to forget my loving husband, who has helped so much with the kids and around the house, basically helped me keep my sanity. I don't know how we did it, with Tyson committed to so many other things as the ward Young Men's President. For now, we are enjoying a summer break. Who knows when we'll get another one!
No comments:
Post a Comment