This morning, as Taylor looked out at the kiddie pool, he started talking to me about how to swim. He said, "You take a big breath, hold your breath, and then you can go under water, right?" I couldn't believe the thought process. I am thinking Syvanah must have informed him of this sometime.
Thursday, July 21, 2011
How to Swim- Taylor's instructions
This morning, as Taylor looked out at the kiddie pool, he started talking to me about how to swim. He said, "You take a big breath, hold your breath, and then you can go under water, right?" I couldn't believe the thought process. I am thinking Syvanah must have informed him of this sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe how fast summer has gone by. I had fun catching up with your blog. So much has happened and now you are settling into your new home, Tyson has started teaching, and Syvanah is beginning school! I love each of you. Hugs, Mom
ReplyDelete