The best things in life are not things.
A child is a story yet to be told.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Tyson!



Friday was Tyson's birthday. We celebrated by attending a Diamond Back's game. We really enjoyed ourselves, eventhough the Diamond Back's lost (I kind of expected they would). I can't remember who we played, but if you asked Tyson I bet he would. Saturday we spent the afternoon with kids at Freestone Park in Gilbert. It's a cute park with ponds, ducks, a little train, ferris wheel, carousel, and jet skis. I love Syvanah's glasses in these pictures- too cute! I look forward to when Taylor can participate more in these activities, Syvanah looks so lonely sitting there on the ferris wheel.



I asked Tyson if he felt like he was going through a mid-life crisis yet. He said, "No, not yet." Thanks for being such a loving father and husband. I hope you're not dissapointed that you are not rich (in money) and retired, now that you're 30. We love you and are thankful for your love and support. We look forward to many fun years ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment