2.jpg)
You've got to love the drool in these pictures. Hey, give the little guy a break, he has no teeth to hold it in! He is such a busy boy, always looking for mischief to get into. I need to get a picture of it sometime, but he loves to crawl under our kitchen chairs, until he gets stuck. Then I have a hard time trying to figure out how to best get him out without hurting him. I have so much fun with my kids, I hurry home from class in anticipation to be able to see them soon.
3.jpg)
4.jpg)

3.jpg)
I love to watch them both learn so much each day. Syvanah is just absolutely amazing me. I've never met such a self-motivated 3-year-old. When I'm ready to take a break from her book work she cries (yes, literally cries with tears and everything) and insists she does not want to take a break. This is after at least 20 minutes of practicing in her books. Now her new favorite phrases are ,"how do you say (...) in Spanish" and, "how do you spell (...)". She remembers my responses too, so I have to be careful, and tell her to ask her Daddy about the Spanish words. I literally can't keep up with her learning. This girl knows more Spanish than I do (which I guess is not saying much). When I suggest she takes a break and watch a movie, she doesn't want to. What kind of monster have I created?!
5.jpg)
5.jpg)
As for Taylor, he is excelling in his own way, as well. He can pull to a stand to about anything. He also gets so excited for his bath that when he knows I'm getting him he screams with joy. It's so funny! He'll crawl from anywhere around the house toward the sound of the tub running. Enjoy the many faces of Taylor! I asked how many teeth he has and he gave me a great view of his mouth as if to say, "take a look, I have none!" My personal favorite is the picture portraying what looks like Syvanah strangling Taylor. Syvanah was trying so hard to pose and Taylor was trying so hard to... well, not to.
4.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment