The best things in life are not things.
A child is a story yet to be told.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Here comes Trouble! Taylor 9 months!

Taylor is 9 months now! He has changed so much and is practicing becoming a toddler. He finally crawls traditionally, which makes me sort of sad as I found it quit entertaining to watch him lung forward around the room. He'll still do it once in a while, I think just to make me laugh. He throws himself forward so hard it pushes the air out of his lungs. He is such a happy kid and we are so thankful for him.



Taylor has learned to open cupboards and doors. I watched him practice until he was sure he wasn't going to forget his new discovered skill. I never put safety locks on the cabinets because Syvanah was never interested in cupboards. I'll keep an eye on him to see if safety locks become necessary.


1 comment: