I got my flashcards ready to use for my presentation the other week and made the mistake of leaving them out on my dresser. Syvanah has learned to find interesting things on top of our dresser, and since we practice spelling words with flashcards, my small pile of flash cards must have intrigued her. I knew she was in my room, and I knew she was probably getting into trouble, but I didn't want to know what. When she finally emerged from my room here is what I found drawn on my flashcards. 

It was hard to be angry when she was obviously so proud of her work. If you can't make out the words, she wrote, Syvanah, computer, Taylor, Mommy, and Daddy. I decided it would be my gentle reminder of her while I was up presenting. (Which went great, by the way, 25 out of 25!)
No comments:
Post a Comment