The best things in life are not things.
A child is a story yet to be told.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

On to Next Block

I passed nursing school block 1! Thank you to everyone who helped and encouraged me. Especially my handsome and patient husband, the children's sitter, Judy, and of coarse family and friends that gave me encouragement and emergency babysitting. The emphasis this block was the older adult- next block will be medical/surgical. I'm pretty excited. Anyway, I'm 1/4 of the way done.

I'll leave this clip of Taylor when he was in transition from crawling his style, the butterfly stroke, to the traditional crawl. He looks so little. I think he was about 7 months. As soon as he stopped doing the butterfly stroke I missed it, that was phase was over. I know that's what will happen when he starts walking, too. I just try to savor every moment, because I won't be able to get them back. (Even those more challenging moments.)

No comments:

Post a Comment