2.jpg)
I took a few minutes to check my email the other day and Syvanah seized the moment to pour baby rice cereal all over the table, chairs and floor. I was really angered by it, but I figured if I took a few pictures it would someday be funny to me. It's working, it seems funnier all ready. When Dad found out about it he wasn't too thrilled about it either, but time seemed to make it better, besides, he's not the one that got to clean it up (neither did Syvanah as you can see what she did with the broom when I gave it to her to clean up the mess). Syvanah asked if she could eat it. Taylor already was, so I said I didn't care. Soon rice was getting tracked all around the kitchen and house, so I knew if I wanted to prevent it from getting worse it was going to have to be up to me to clean it up.
That's funny! My kids have all done the same thing too. I think it just happens about that age where they think they are "big" enough to do grown up stuff by themselves. I've had rice, popcorn, flour, all the hard stuff to clean up on my floors!
ReplyDelete