
He's actually four months now, but here are his 3 month pictures. Aren't they great?! I wish I could take credit, but once again, we have Jessica to thank. I did do the collages, though. Babies make such good photography subjects, don't they. He has transformed from such a fussy newborn, to an absolutely happy boy. His temper doesn't seem to be so short and he laughs at just about anything. Even as he sat on my lap and watched me put the collages together he was cooing and gurgling to his images on the screen. Silly Boy! Still doesn't like his carseat though, although he's doing better with it.

Syvanah has an established incantation that she sings to Taylor while holding his hand, then follows it with a hug with Taylor and comments, "that was a great song, Taylor." I can't understand anything else she says and she says it the same everytime and waves her other hand in the air at the same moment in the chant/song. It's really wierd and I haven't figured out if it's something she's made up on her own or if it's something she's seen and is repeating. I got it on video, so when I figure out how to upload it to the computer I'll put it on here. Funny kid.

I just wanted to add one more of Syvanah. I don't know what it is, but I LOVE this picture.

Oh my goodness....Taylor is such a handsome little man. What darling pictures. I can't believe you're already running the a/c!!! Apparently it's very, very rare to have a/c's in Alaska. When we first moved here, I was completely nervous how hot I would be, but I'm surviving and have learned you definitely don't need an a/c unit here.
ReplyDeleteHow are you doing your picture collages? Are you using a photoshop program? They look totally awesome!!! I can't wait to meet little Taylor this summer. It will be so fun to see everyone.