10.jpg)
I'll add pictures later because I'm not on my home computer, but I wanted to record what a fun Memorial Weekend we had. Tyson dropped the kids and I off with my parents in California. Tyson is mostly gone camping for the next three weeks so I decided it would be pretty boring to stay in Arizona with just the kids and myself. Tyson left yesterday (Sunday) and off I am on a three week vacation. We are off to a great start with Memorial Day being today. We had a picnic at Heritage park where we enjoyed the cool weather (in the 60s) and tried to fly a kite. The kids (Syvanah and cousin Ethan) had a fun time running in nearly unlimited space. It was so fun to sit, relax, and talk with family. I really appreciat the great love and unity of my family. We are so lucky to have everyone making wise choices and having great consideration for others. It is so nice to have help with the kids. I sure wish we lived closer, but we love our friends in Arizona, too. As a friend in Arizona told me, you need to make family wherever you are.
No comments:
Post a Comment