I was so excited to get Taylor in to see the doctor today to check out his measurements and how he stacks up. I've stopped saying that he's so big, because he was starting to not look so big to me anymore. I was right- he's 25.25" and in the 60th percentile in heigth, 13lbs 4.5oz and in the 20th percentile in weight and still has a small head, 40.6 cm and in the 10th percentile. I was shocked to see he only weighed 13lbs because I was guessing he was about 15. The doctor wasn't at all concerned though, and he was happy to see that he was continuing to grow. He said I can introduce solids anytime in the next few months, but he still seems so young to me so I'll probably wait until he's closer to six months. Besides, with how poorly he took a bottle when we tried it last week, I don't imagine he'll take food much easier right now. Taylor's sleeping now, (one of the good side effects of vaccines), but I'll get some pictures posted of him later today. (Sometime later...) Taylor has discovered his tongue this week. Here he is showing off his new discovery.
5.jpg)
Just a little happening that made me laugh today- on the way back from the doctors Syvanah was talking to herself and she said, "one, two, three! Bom-chic-a-wowow!" I was so surprised to hear her say that that I laughed out loud. When I asked her who says that she told me, "that's what Sage and Sydnee does". Syvanah is at such an influential age right now, I'm glad to know that Sage and Sydnee are good girls for her to be around.
I like how Syvanah looks like a gangster in her picture. Lol love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI would like 2 5X7s. One of the top R hand corner where Taylor is facing straight on and one of the bottom R hand corner where he is looking at us from the side. I really like the one where he is on his play mat where you are introducing him too! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the tongue! Too cute! I am laughing about the "bom-chic-a-wowow" thing. My girls got it from the movie "Alvin and the Chipmunks". That is funny that Syvanah picked that up.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Big sis sure looks happy to be playing on the floor again. I've been meaning to call you back, I'll try you back this weekend. I got your message and completely forgot to call you back that day and now the week has past. Oops so sorry!!! Talk to ya soon.
ReplyDelete