I'm all done with Syvanah and Taylor's room. I really like how it turned out- which is always a relief after so much work. I liked the purple wall and I saved it to paint over lastly, but as much as I liked that wall it never really matched anything in there. This brown seems to bring out the best in all the furniture and bedding. It doesn't look like a nursery, or a toddler's room for that matter, but it'll be great when it comes to resale. I ended up going a shade lighter than originally planned. Originally, I had planned dapper brown, but I got scared that it was too dark to do on every wall and the ceiling (it probably would have been fine). I'm glad that I went a shade lighter with desert floor. I figured I couldn't go too light, but I could go too dark. It turned out great, but now its time for a break before I do the rest of the house. The hall and computer room are in desparate need of a good paint job, but there is only so much paint fumes I can handle at a time. I think next time I'll try the fume free stuff- even though it's a little pricier. I'll let you know when I do, and what I think of it.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment