3.jpg)
Taylor is 6 months old and growing like a weed! He's been getting around rather easily these days as he, what I call, "inchworms" around to where he wants to go. He still refuses to sit up independtly, so I guess Syvanah has him beat there, but Taylor has her beat in mobility at this equivalent age. He is not real shy, and will give most everyone a smile. When I pack him with his head over my shoulder, I often hear chuckles come from those I pass by. It is then I realize he is smiling at everyone who will look at him.
When we were in Yellowstone, I was approached by a group of oriental ladies that wanted to see him. They loved him. They cooed and awwwed at him for a good minute I had no idea what they were saying but it was apparent that they were thrilled to see him smile and gurggle back to them. I joked with Tyson that he was more of attraction to them than Yellowstone was!
Taylor currently has a cold, so I postponed his doctors appointment to next week, during which I will get his numbers.
Pictured with Taylor is his cousin, Allyson, born just 4 days before Taylor.
What an adorable, happy little guy! It was so fun to be able to see him at the reunion.
ReplyDelete