The best things in life are not things.
A child is a story yet to be told.

Friday, July 31, 2009

First computer game! First Haircut!



I worked with Syvanah many months ago on learning the mouse on the computer. It didn't go so well so it wasn't until yesterday that I decided it was time to give it another attempt. We played around pbs.org learning to click, drag and release. After about 10 minutes she became quit the pro and I could barely get her eyes off the computer to get her picture taken.

Syvanah is almost three years old and we are just now doing her first haircut. I don't even know if haircut is the right term, it's more like a trim. Either way, its the first time her hair has ever seen scissors. I am quit impressed with how it turned out and I think Syvanah is happier that it's not in her eyes anymore. I know its not perfect, but there's not much hair to work with and I didn't want to keep cutting it shorter and shorter trying to correct it. Besides, it's definitely better than it was!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like she is having a blast on the computer! What a cute little hair cut too! We miss you guys! Take care!

    ReplyDelete