We didn't go to see fireworks this year, and in hindsight I should have at least sent Syvanah and Tyson. We did have fun kicking it around the house though. Although we were invited to do other things Tyson and I both agreed what we really wanted to do was veg. We had the pool set up for Syvanah and she wore herself out with that like she usually does. After a delicious lunch of porkchops grilled by Tyson she layed down on the floor mat. I leaned over to her and asked her if she was going to sleep. The last thing I heard from her was "yes", and she ment it! I also wanted to show off Syvanah's chalk artwork where she loves to draw balloons and pictures of herself.


I heard Taylor giggling after I stepped out of the room. I wondered what he was giggling about and so I came back and saw that he was laughing at the silly boy in the reflection. I thought it was so darling I had to snap a few shots.
2.jpg)
I've been feeding Taylor his solids in his little chair set up on the counter top. It wasn't working out really well because he would lean over and eat his toes. That makes it kind of hard to spoon food into his mouth. Today, I put him in his high chair and stuffed blanket on each side because he can't sit up independently yet. He looked so little in there, but it worked much better.

I love Syvanah sleeping by the back door! Too cute! Love the pictures of Taylor checking himself out in the mirror and laughing. That is priceless. Cute kids!
ReplyDelete