The best things in life are not things.
A child is a story yet to be told.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Collar and Leash!



The reason I started this blog is so I can remember and record things that I wouldn't normally remember to write down. It is so easy just to enter a post about little things I would normally forget to write in a journal entry. So in saying that, I'd like to mention how much Syvanah loves dogs, or at least their leash and collars. Her favorite movie is 101 Dalmations, in which she scrutinizes every detail. Lately, she's been licking people to show her affections. I finally saw a scene on the movie in which Pongo gives Perty a lick. It was one of the "ah-ha" moments when I said to myself 'that's where she got that!' There's another scene where Pongo picks up one of the puppies by the collar while carrying it through the snow. Now she carries all her toys by the scruff of their neck or collar of their shirt. I keep trying to explain to her that we have hands, we don't need to use our mouth to carry things like dogs do. Her favorite toys are a couple of beanie baby dogs, named Tuffy and Dolby. She carries Tuffy around by a tag in its ear and Dolby gets the privilege of getting carried by a ribbon that was tied around his neck by me when I was young. It's a funny sight, it looks like Dolby is getting strangled or hanged. She tells me it's his collar and leash.

No comments:

Post a Comment