The best things in life are not things.
A child is a story yet to be told.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Taylor

I was noticing yesterday and the day before Taylor has been noticing his hand. He'll focus in on it as he moves in front of his face, as if to say 'what's this? I haven't noticed that was there before', probably because they're constantly in his mouth.

Taylor attended kindermusik with Syvanah and me last night. The children love to see him and our friend's baby, Anna. I don't know what it is with toddlers and babies, but they seem to think the baby likes them to be right up in his/her face. Personal space doesn't seem to be an issue to toddlers.

One other note, before I tackle cleaning the house today, Syvanah loves Taylor dearly, that is apparent, but she can't help but let a bit of her "terrible two" side show. Whenever Taylor falls asleep she'll get as close as she can to his face and scream. When he wakes up crying she proudly says, "I wake Tayor up". I'll be amazed if Taylor makes it to one! (J/K) I'll be more amazed if Syvanah makes it to three! It takes everything in me to keep from swatting her. I have to continuely remind myself the more attention I give her about it, the more she'll continue to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment