We had the privilege of having the Youngs over on Sunday. During that time, Jessica showed me all sorts of fun things to do with my blog. As you may be able to tell, I've been having a lot of fun with it, indeed! Thanks Jess! Taylor got his first cold yesterday (thanks to Syvanah) so you can see the symptoms in his face. I still thought he was cute though.
I love all of your new posts! We had such a good time at your house on Sunday. Thanks again for having us over. You guys are awesome! I love all of your collages. They look so good. I'll have to come over again soon and show you how to make them bigger. It's really easy once you've been shown. Love the monkey background too. It's cute! Your kids are as cute as ever in all of the new pictures!
ReplyDelete