The best things in life are not things.
A child is a story yet to be told.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Good Morning!

This has a picture of Taylor sucking his fingers. He'll take a pacifier, but fingers our tasty, too!

I can't believe it! It's 8 am and both kids are asleep. Taylor slept through the night as well! He went to sleep at 9:30 and is still asleep. Wow, that felt good to have a full nights sleep compared with the night before in which between Syvanah coughing and Taylor waking to eat I was up since 2:30 that morning. Now that he can roll onto his stomach I think he sleeps better. Who wouldn't want to roll into a more comfortable position than flat on ones back?

It's been a busy few days. Syvanah, Taylor and I enjoyed another trip to the merry-go-round, escalator and mall play area. We also played in the sprinklers in our backyard, mulched some of our planters, and washed the dog. By that evening Syvanah started breaking out in hives on her chin, by morning it was all over her chest and stomach. It didn't seem to bother her and I didn't have any Benedryl on hand so I just waited for it to run its coarse. During visiting teaching the hives started to work its way down her arms. That's when I asked if anyone had Benedryl on hand- which someone, fortunately, did. It worked they were gone in about 31 minutes. I don't know what she reacted to, but my best guess is the sunscreen. I used a different on her than I normally do. I guess I need to go out and replace the old stuff and buy some Benedryl to have on hand.

Yesterday morning, my friend, Jessica, came over and took pictures of Taylor for me. Yea! He has changed so much from two months ago. Thanks, Jessica!

Well, I think I hear the kids starting to wake and my day begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment