Tonight, Tyson, Taylor and I attended a dance show at Red Mountain High School. We went to see our cousin, Kris, perform. She also choreographed one of the dances. She is so talented! Good job, Kris! Taylor was well behaved, and slept through about half of it. He made me so proud.
Syvanah was watched by our other cousin's daughter, Katy. She did a great job! We got home a few minutes ago, and Syvanah was tucked in and asleep! Maybe we should have her get Syvanah to bed every night! We are all grateful for her help, I'm sure, including Syvanah. We took Syvanah with us to see a play once, Pirates of Pizance, and that was a disaster. I don't even know what the play was about. She was running up down the ails saying "come on Mommy, come on Mommy, we're going home". She rarely admits to wanting to go home, so you know she was really bored. Thank you, Katy!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment